Brooks B17 Special (Brooks Lab)
The B17 is the best-selling Brooks saddle for over 100 years and perfectly meets the needs of riders ready to explore, whether bikepacking, commuting, riding gravel, road cycling, or touring. Handcrafted in Smethwick, England of vegetable tanned leather, the B17 Special Brooks Lab retains the timeless beauty, unique flexibility and natural comfort of its premium leather design that progressively adapts to your individual anatomy and riding style. This special edition includes hand-hammered copper rivets which further enhance the saddle’s longevity, and a special stamp motif to inspire every journey.
- Special Stamp Motif
- Hand-Hammered Copper Rivets
- Durable, 5mm thick, Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Hand skived lower flaps
- Chromed Rails and Frame Assembly
- Distinctive side stamp
- Iconic Brooks backplate
By registering your Leather Saddle on Brooks Website within 3 months from the date of purchase, you can extend the standard 2 years of guarantee to 10 years total.
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 175mm
- Height: 65mm
- Weight: 540g
- Vegetable tanned leather toptop
- Copper-plated steel rails
- Hand-hammered copper rivets
- Made in England
- Maintaining your Saddle will ensure that it becomes comfortable and durable. Proofide is the ONLY substance that should be used to care for your leather saddle. Carefully formulated from special ingredients to condition, preserve and showerproof, helping protect the leather supple and to keep it supple. With regular use, your saddle will adapt to your body and retain its beauty, comfort and support. A new saddle should be treated at least once to help to assist the ‘breaking-in’ process and protect the saddle against the elements. Never apply Proofide to a wet saddle. Apply a small amount of Proofide to the finished top side of the leather, allowing it to permeate until dry. Polish off completely with a soft cloth to avoid getting any residual Proofide on your clothes. Also apply Proofide to the underside of the saddle. Leave this coating on to protect against dirt and moisture. Proofide may be used several times during the ‘breaking-in’ period and periodically thereafter. Do not overuse. After the break-in period, it is normal and proper to tension the saddle to retain its shape and comfort. To tension the leather top, turn the nose bolt nut clockwise, 90° at a time, checking after each turn until the desired tension is reached. You can use this tension spanner or an Allen key.
Prices include GST and postage within Singapore.
Actual product specifications may differ slightly from that shown in images.
Acceptable payment modes in-store: credit cards (Amex/NETS/Visa/Mastercard/Diners), cash, DBS Paylah, PayNow, Alipay, or online bank transfer.
808 CYCLES PTE. LTD. is a Brompton Authorised Dealer.